ProceedingsThe proceedings of Quark Matter 2018 will be published in a special issue of Nuclear Physics A.
The authors of oral presentations at the conference are invited to submit their proceedings before 15 July 2018.
The contributions should be prepared using the template files available here: QM18-NPA-template.
The allocated number of pages is: 7 for plenary talks, 4 for parallel talks, 3 for flash talks.
The contributions should be submitted via the Nuclear Physics A website. Authors are welcome to submit, in addition, the contributions to the arXiv.org server.
Instructions for submission to NPA:
- Go to the NPA website https://ees.elsevier.com/npa/default.asp
- Select “Submit paper” from the top menu
- Create an author account with “Register Now” or login with your existing account
- Select “Submit New Manuscript” and then choose “SI: Quark Matter 2018” from the Article Type drop-down menu
- Follow the instructions to enter the author details and upload the article